❤SAYANG SEMUA❤

I love the way you ...


I love the way you make me laugh, the way you make me smile,
The way you hold me close to you, and kiss me for a while.

I love you the way you support me, even if you disagree, 

You never turn your back on me, you're always there for me.
I love the way you look at me, it makes my knees go weak, 
The love and the glow in your eyes, makes it hard for me to speak.
I love the way you love how I am, how I shouldn't loose a pound, 
I'm so lucky to have you, you're the best guy around. 
I love the way we can sit around, and not say a thing, 
We have a special bond, who knows what the future will bring. 
I love the way you cheer me up, especially when I'm sad, 
And even when we get in fights, we never stay mad. 
I love the way you love me, and the love that we share,
I know this love is true, and nothing could ever compare. 
I love the way we love each other, and the time we spend together, 
I never want to lose you, I will love you forever. ♥



No comments: